Los Angeles Rams select KT Leveston in seventh round of NFL Draft

Leveston marks the third NFL draft pick for K-State in 2024
Avery Johnson
Senior offensive lineman KT Leveston celebrates after winning the Pop-Tarts Bowl. Leveston was drafted by the Los Angeles Rams at No. 254 in the 2024 NFL Draft.

Former Kansas State tackle KT Leveston is headed to Los Angeles. The Rams selected Leveston with the No. 254 pick in the seventh round of the 2024 NFL Draft. 

Leveston, who started 32 games for the Wildcats over his five-year college career, primarily played tackle but could shift inside to guard at the next level. 

Leveston finished his K-State career with two consecutive seasons earning All-Big 12 Honorable Mention honors. Over those final two years, he was flagged just once across 1,842 offensive snaps.

Leveston will likely serve as depth for the Rams. He joins fellow former Wildcat Russ Yeast in Los Angeles.

He becomes the third Wildcat selected in this year’s draft, joining Day 2 selections lineman Cooper Beebe and Ben Sinnott. Fellow combine invitee Khalid Duke went undrafted.