What You Need to Know Before You Sign On with Spectrum

Having an internet connection is necessary in this modern day and age, and you should always conduct proper research before signing on with any service provider. Since you’ll need to be in business with the ISP long-term, you’ll need to make sure that it meets all your criteria. 

Researching can be exhausting, there’s no question about it, and with so many options available in the United States, it can be a bit overwhelming. However, we can help by suggesting an internet service provider that we’re sure would meet most, if not all, of your online needs. Introducing Spectrum, one of America’s largest service providers! 

There are a ton of reasons we’re recommending this ISP – and we’ll get into all the details shortly – but you should know that Spectrum’s internet plans are some of the most affordable options on the U.S. market. They provide great value and amazing speeds that no other ISP can match! If you’d like to learn more about these plans, you can get in touch with Spectrum’s team at 844-760-4220. 

Now, let’s dive into some of the things you should know before signing on with Spectrum! 

Check for Availability 

The first thing everyone needs to check is a service provider’s availability in their location. 

While Spectrum is one of the biggest internet service providers in the country, it’s still not available in every state. To quote an exact number, it’s available in 41+ states and the service provider is working around the clock to ensure maximum availability countrywide. However, these are the following states Spectrum is currently available in. 

• Alabama
  • Arizona
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Connecticut
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Hawaii
  • Idaho
  • Illinois
  • Indiana
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Maine
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Mississippi
  • Missouri
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • New Hampshire
  • New Jersey
  • New Mexico
  • New York
  • North Carolina
  • Ohio
  • Oregon
  • Pennsylvania
  • South Carolina
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Vermont
  • Virginia
  • Washington
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin
  • Wyoming

If you’d still like to confirm its availability in your local area, feel free to reach out to Spectrum’s customer support – which brings us to our next point. 

Make Sure the Customer Support is Reliable 

A lot of people tend to overlook this aspect of service providers and we’re here to tell you of its importance. An ISP’s customer support team can tell you a lot about the organization’s practices and priorities. If a company providing service to people doesn’t prioritize people, what does that say about that particular service provider? 

This is why you need to access the customer support team before you sign on with any ISP. Take Spectrum, for instance – it provides 24/7 customer service, its agents are proactive and professional and they provide assistance in English and in Spanish. Bilingual customer care is uncommon when it comes to ISPs, so Spectrum taking this initiative speaks volumes. 

With agents available at all times of the day every year, Spectrum gives its customers a clear message – they matter and so do their priorities! 

Check the Offered Internet Speeds 

High-speed internet has always been in high demand, especially now more than ever! With most workspaces becoming hybrid work environments, people require faster speeds to meet their daily online quota. This is exactly why Spectrum makes such an ideal ISP – it offers the fastest download speeds in the United States and this fact is verified by Ookla® Speedtest®. 

Not only that, but it also provides a variety of internet plans that come with different speeds, making it easier for customers to select a plan that would suit them better. 

Internet Plans Download Speed Upload Speed Prices
Spectrum Internet (really good for households with 4 to 5 devices) 300 Mbps  10 Mbps $49.99 per month

(for 12 months)

Spectrum Internet Ultra

(great for households with 6 to 8 devices)

500 Mbps  20 Mbps $69.99 per month

(for 12 months)

Spectrum Internet Gig

(ideal for households with 10 or more devices)

1000 Mbps 35 Mbps $89.99 per month

(for 12 months)

Is the Price Right?  

Money is always one of the main concerns when people are considering different ISPs. Sometimes, people even settle for lesser ISPs simply because their prices are more affordable. 

With Spectrum, though, things are different since its internet plans are affordable while also providing tons of value and speed – you can see this for yourself in the table mentioned above. Spectrum is not just affordable but the ISP consistently offers deals and discounts for its customers, establishing a great bond. 

In Conclusion – Will You Say Yes to the ISP? 

These are just a handful of things you need to keep an eye out for when looking for the ideal service provider, and as demonstrated, we believe that Spectrum fulfills all such criteria. If you’d still like to learn more about the ISP, you know who to call! 

Self Digitals excels in offering unparalleled guest posting and link-building services, setting a gold standard in quality. With a focus on strategic placements and high-authority backlinks, they elevate online visibility effectively. Their meticulous approach and dedication ensure top-tier results, solidifying brands’ authority in the digital sphere.